We want to hear from people who match the culture at PwC, people who are adept at building and maintaining profitable business relationships, who work well under pressure and who share our team-working ethos.
So if you can show us ambition and commitment, whatever stage of your career you are at, we can offer you an attractive salary and the opportunity to strengthening your skills within a highly supportive environment.
Gibraltar, offers a unique quality of life with a warm climate, minimal commuting, a secure and relaxing lifestyle, good sporting facilities, very low crime rates and a vibrant social scene.
If you think that you would like a career with PwC, Gibraltar and have what to takes to join our team, please send us your details and a cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
Our audit department requires additional administrative support to be delivered by a management assistant. As a MA at PwC you will be responsible for a wide range of administrative and organisational tasks. By supporting a team of professionals (Partners to Associates) you will get the opportunity to make an impact on big projects and really get to know and facilitate the inner workings of a global network.
Anyone interested in applying should
If you are interested in applying for this role and would like to find out more, please send your CV to email@example.com before the closing date of Friday 17 February 2023.
STRICTLY NO AGENCIES
As a Senior Associate, you’ll gain in-depth knowledge into how businesses run, gain direct access to internal stakeholders and clients and work with an unrivalled range of organisations we audit. A rewarding career path awaits, join our team to develop yourself as a professional and benefit from the wide range of development opportunities available at PwC.
The responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Using your team and relationship management skills to ensure that your’s and the audit team’s documentation - from planning to completion of an Audit, meets PwC and regulatory standards;
• Completing a variety of areas of audit work which includes the identification of issues, analysis of data, articulation of findings and the ability to draw informed conclusions;
• Building meaningful relationships and demonstrating curiosity that will allow you to have insightful conversations and provide visible challenge during the Audit;
• Delegating to others to provide learning opportunities and coaching to help deliver the most effective audit approach;
• Building connections across teams and specialist areas within PwC, managing a variety of views and consulting where appropriate;
• Developing new insights and proposing innovative solutions to help enhance audit quality; and
• Put the team first by coaching with purpose, being present with the team and openly communicating expectations.
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Be Chartered Accountant / ACA / ACCA / ICAS qualified accountant (or international equivalent) or have equivalent work experience in Audit (including international candidates who technically qualify in their home country by experience);
• Part qualified ACA/ACCA/ICAS at point of application and working towards your full qualification (you will need to be time and exam qualified prior to your start date)
• Experience of IFRS and/or UK GAAP and international standards on auditing;
• Strong organisational skills, experience of undertaking audit from planning to completion and a track record of challenging yourself and others to complete high quality testing and documentation;
• Ability to establish and nurture relationships which includes communicating clearly with colleagues and organisations we audit;
• Ability to review the work of others’, providing commentary and feedback to support the teams technical development and enhance audit quality;
• Takes pride in their work and in the Audit profession. Shows resilience and demonstrates dedication to self development including being agile and innovative in the digital world.
If you feel you are the right candidate for this role, please email your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are one of Gibraltar’s leading tax practices and are looking for an Associate / Senior Associate to join our growing team. The ideal candidate will be studying towards a professional qualification or recently qualified (ACCA, ACA, ATT or CTA) with some experience in tax. Knowledge of the Gibraltar tax system is desirable but not essential.
Reporting directly to Management, your principal role would be to prepare tax returns and computations for a broad and varied portfolio of personal and corporate clients. Other duties will include assisting with client queries and preparing tax payment advice calculations.
There will also be the opportunity to assist with tax consulting and corporate services work, providing you with opportunities to broaden your technical knowledge. Ongoing training will be provided.
You will be expected to organise, monitor and manage your own workload and consequently, the role requires:
This is a full-time position with a competitive salary package.
PwC offers flexible working arrangements including “summer hours” - reduced working hours during the 13-week summer period, where our people can enjoy 3.30pm finish times to benefit from the Gibraltar summer. Additional flexible working arrangements are available following completion of a probationary working period including:
If you are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV, quoting the reference: PM/JS/0302, to the HR Manager, PricewaterhouseCoopers Limited, 327 Main Street, Gibraltar or by email to email@example.com